ASPCA Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty Circuses.com

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sammy's Story....An Unimaginable Act of Cruelty...And Love....

I don't usually use my blog to ask for funding, and be assured I am NOT asking for any this time either. What I AM asking you, is to watch this video about SAMMY and IF this touches your heart, and if you wish to help monetarily, then please do so, but what I'm really asking, is that you pass this video of Sammy's story on to others so they can see that even though he was so brutally treated, his will to live and love is stronger than the evilness of the person (or people) that did this to him.

MANY thanks to all those involved in Sammy's rescue, the Vet and surgical team, and to the love and devotion of Noah's Ark Rescue.


Sammy's webpage with all the latest photos.




No comments: